Julius K9 IDC Power Harness
Julius K9 IDC Power Harness
Order in the next Hours Mins and Seconds,
To get your item delivered on Monday
The Official IDC® POWERHARNESS – The Ultimate Dog Harness for any situation
Have full control and complete security for any walk.
The official IDC® Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling urban outings, early-morning woodland walks, or night-time strolls. Designed to keep your dog safe, secure, and comfortable, the IDC® Powerharness can also be simply fitted in an instant.
Controlled Lead Handling
- Scientifically proven comfort.
- The harness evenly distributes the power to the dog’s chest instead of the neck – greatly reducing stress
- Provides maximum leash control Water resistant material
- Exceptionally simple to fit and remove
- Made in the EU using German materials
- Antiallergenic, skin-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified lining High-visibility, glow-in-the-dark and reflective stitching
- Recommended by dog trainers, vets, search and rescue teams, and working dog organizations
- Sturdy handles that can be strapped down when not in use with a hook-and-loop strip (sizes Mini-Mini & Mini) or a rubber flap with popper (sizes 0 to 4)
- Over 20 years in dog harness development
- Note - sizes Mini and smaller do not have the larger reflective strip attached to the chest band (they have reflective stitching instead due to the smaller size of the chest band) and do not have a loop for the optional K9 harness light.
We have optimized IDC® Powerharness to provide you maximum control while also providing maximum comfort for your dog. The harnesses’ chest strap is parallel to the leash ring - allowing the pullback you give to be felt by your dog in the most efficient and safe manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort.
The wide chest strap and the optional IDC® Chest Pad help distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet.
No Matter Your Dog’s Size If you’re buying a harness for a puppy, a fully grown dog, or for a smaller breed, the IDC® Powerharness is the smart choice.
The structure of the harness differs between sizes, ensuring the same level of comfort and control is provided no matter how big or small your dog.
Getting The Right Harness For Your Puppy
When first taking your puppy out into the world, a harness can be the practical choice as they get used to being on a lead. The IDC® Powerharness provides puppies with excellent comfort and safety while offering you complete leash control. All sizes of the IDC® Powerharness, including the smallest ones, have been individually shaped to ensure the right fit. Suitable puppy sizes include: Baby 1, Baby 2, Mini-Mini, and Mini It's important to get the perfect fitted harness, so make sure to measure puppy’s chest circumference correctly.
Getting The Right Harness Size
A well fitting harness is important for your dog's safety and comfort. For a full sizing chart and information on how to measure your dog for a correct fit, please see our dog harness measuring guide. Guaranteed Quality Here at Julius-K9® we're proud of our products and every one of our dog harnesses are thoroughly tested to ensure they are extremely durable. That's why we are the trusted brand of professional dog handlers, trainers, and pet owners alike all across Europe.
Fitting Video Below